The Company is a newly formed entity with no operating results and was established to seek acquisition opportunities in the fintech sector.
The Company was incorporated as a public company limited by shares under the laws of Jersey on 17 June 2016. The Company has never traded and, save as set out in this document, has not entered into any significant transactions or financial commitments.
Together, the Directors have many years of business experience of operating in the financial services industry, particularly in the areas of acquisitions, corporate and financial management, capital markets and trading and they have established a network of contacts internationally within the sector. The Company will utilise independent third parties to provide expert advice where necessary.
Company objective and business strategy
The Fintech Sector
The Company has been established to make an acquisition of a target company or businesses in the fintech sector.
Business strategy – acquisitions
The Company has not identified a specific expected target value for the Acquisition, nor has the Company as yet identified any targets. The Company will initially target companies which it considers have potential for growth in their corporate and financial performance on a case by case basis and therefore the likely size of a potential target cannot be anticipated. The Company’s efforts in identifying a prospective target company or business will not be limited to a particular geographic region, although the Company expects that it will initially focus on acquiring companies or businesses in Australia, Europe and/or North America.
The acquisition strategy of the Company will be focussed towards the identification and acquisition of companies or businesses which:
• are run by a management team with a strong track record of generating growth for shareholders and a proven experienced business record; and/or
• have solid commercial prospects within the fintech sector in general; and/or
• are within lower risk jurisdictions, within countries with a strong focus on protecting investors' interests, low sovereign risk and those that encourage and incentivise investment; and/or
• have revenues which offer the potential for near-term positive cash flows; and/or
• can be funded adequately to be capable of delivery of a realistic plan of achieving credible milestones and significant growth opportunities for shareholders.